Old Pharmacy

Thanks to its beautiful Renaissance façade and semi-circular portal from 1641 and 1695, the former pharmacy is one of the best-preserved buildings in Brežice.

Thanks to its beautiful Renaissance façade and semi-circular portal from 1641 and 1695, the former pharmacy is one of the best-preserved buildings in Brežice. Its spiral chimney was surely made by skilful masons’ hands. In the semi-circular niche on the first floor stands the statue of Mary the Immaculate from the late 18th century.

In the last two centuries, the owners of the single-storey building where pharmacists, including Ignac Žnideršič in the 19th century (1838–1887), followed by Tončič and Klabučar.

Today, the building houses the Santa Lucija Restaurant and Pizzeria.

Cesta prvih borcev 15, 8250 Brežice

© 2022 discoverbrezice.com
web design: ETREND

×

BASKET

TO CHECKOUT
BACK TO SHOPPING